Many people wonder how to best answer the interview question - Where do you see yourself in 5 years? While you don’t have to have every career goal planned out, you should be prepared to articulate the skills you are looking to development or the experiences you are looking to gain...and of course link those back to the great value you hope to bring to the organization.
A Mock Interview will:
• Boost and enhance your confidence
• Minimize stress and nerves
• Test your timing and answer flow
• Bring examples you can use closer to mind for easier recall during the interview
• Allow you to work on your general posture and body language
• Allow you to get into a rhythm for answering behavioral based interview questions
• Allow you to get feedback on overall presentation style and answer delivery
NOTE: This is an excerpt from Interview Strong , An Insider View and Player's Guide by Courtney D. Temple available via Amazon January Video interviewing is utilized for several reasons by employers. It is a useful technology when managing high volumes of candidates for roles as well as minimizing travel expenses for candidates that are still in the evaluation stage. If you are invited to participate in a video interview, you will need to set the stage appropriately for your video interview.